Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trendy Tuesday - Chignon

I'm always looking for new ways to style my hair...I get sick of the same-old, same-old look. And now that warmer weather is sneaking up, I am definitely in need of finding some cute up-do's!

So before you grab a rubber band and pull your hair into a basic ponytail again, check out this quick, easy, fun summer style! Its a traditional look, but something fun!


PS...check out this fabulous giveaway from Stroller Patroller! They are giving away a toro stroller! Based on yesterday's post, I think I deserve to win this :)

10 lovely comments:

Kelley said...

i am a lost cause when it comes to styling my hair....either it's styled like I do everyday or up in a ponytail....this will give me some options once it's long enough!

mom said...

Oh, I see. Very interesting! Hope you are having a great day! Love, mom oxoxoxo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

cute=)! i wear my hair up so much!

oh and check out http://www.StollerPatroller, she's having a giveaway for a Toro Stroller!!

Amy said...

That looks so easy, but I just cut my hair, so I guess I won't be using that look. Thanks for sharing :)

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

Ooo I think I know what my hair will look like tomorrow, haha! Thank you - I was looking for something like this, that was pulled back but didn't make me look like I put NO effort forth. Perfect! :) hope you're feeling well!

tiarastantrums said...

okay - I could so do this vs the normal pony I end up with every day!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I need a personal hair stylist every morning! Can that be your next giveaway??? haha!

Heathahlee said...

Thanks for that tutorial! I might do that today!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Your hair would look fantastic like this!!

Kelly said...

LOL! I love this video! please find more :) I can't believe i'm only the 10th person to comment on this!!! You most definately need to wear your hair in a knot on Thursday!!!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker