Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trendy Tuesday

Hello everyone! I have returned. I was MIA yesterday due to a head cold :( And its not gone. I have my new best friend sitting by my side on the desk today...my kleenex box. Well, sorry there was no Monday Mayhem to share, but it was great featuring Sonicstef Designs one extra day!


Today's Trendy Tuesday is short, sweet and to the point. Here's a great fashion tip of the day I got from InStyle.com...


"INSIDER TRICK: Want to add sparkle to your hair without making a color commitment? A shimmery hairspray will add brightness to winter-worn strands."


And here's how to get it done (for us blondes...)

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shape & Shimmer Hairspray, Crystal Clear, $6.99 at Walgreens!

8 lovely comments:

mom said...

Welcome back! Oh...Mr. Kleenex... a good and faithful friend. Whoever invented such a handy item is right up there with the guy who invented air conditioning...in my book anyways!

So...what's the statis of the caranations?
Have a great day! Lots of love for you, your hubby, and little pumpkin! Love, mom oxoxoxo

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I hope you feel better soon! :)

Sara Fleming said...

aww, i hope you feel better soon! that stuff is going around :(
i love John Frieda's blonde stuff, although their conditioner doesn't work on my hair :( and i really hate hairspray (unless its for an updo)...BUT, to get the same sparkle, i use an amazing finishing cream from GOT2B that tames my frizzies AND leaves a bit of blonde shimmery stuff in my hair (AND it smells good too!)...they have it here (and at Walgreens): http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=189138&catid=32542, you should totally check it out! :)

2 Little Irish Boys said...

That is my hairspray of choice. They also have a new shampoo (color renew) that is great for blonde hightlighters like me!!

Hope you feel better at least you look good!!

Mrs Anne said...

great to know!

i wanna add some sparkle to my highlights! :)

sending good well wishes your way!

how're the carnations and little bean doin?

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ahh i hope you're feeling better! and little one is doing well too=) the hairspray is really cute=) definitely tell us how the carnations are doing!!

Lauren said...

I use the brilliant brunnetee shampoo and conditioner by john freida and luvit!

Unknown said...

Love Sheer Blonde products! I can't wait to try this hairspray.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker