Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday - What's on your mind?

Here is my big, huge thought for today...

*I L-O-V-E the follower application on the Dashboard. I have a loooong list of blogs I follow, and I keep them all on my "favorites" tab. But now that I've figured out how this "Follwer" feature works, all I have to do is go to the dashboard and it lists all of my favorite blogs that have recently updated! So, that is how I'm keeping up with all of you now, instead of going down the long list, wondering if you've updated yet :) You all should definitley TRY IT! Or, you guys have known about this since day one and I'm just now figuring it out :)

*A strong cup of coffee made by my avid coffee drinking husband should not be consumed at 6:45 am without eating breakfast. Shakey-sweatey and bouncing off the walls will occur.

*I am SUPER excited about the donator for my giveaway APRIL 17. Mark it on your calendar and come back and enter to win!

*A bouquet of huge, red sunflowers for $6.99 at Kroger can brighten anyones day :)

*My husband took it upon himself to purchase a new wall mount for our 52 inch flat screen tv. I told him he can mount it as soon as we get a nice table to put underneath. And that, my friends, is how you get the furniture you want very quickly :)

*Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways? Hmmmm....

*Extra strong coffee keeps the thoughts a rollin'...

What is on YOUR mind today?

14 lovely comments:

Meg said...

Why am I so tired this morning?

I wonder what paint color we will get!(my mom is painting her new house)

Why Gage is lately obsessed with gettin' on the 'puter(computer).

mom said...

I LOVE the drive on parkways and park on driveways thing! Sharp cookie...yes you are!

My thoughts...hmmm...how soon can I get out of here without rushing...going to the Conrad to celebrate our 32 wedding anniversary!

What will I order at the Capitol Grill tonight for dinner?!!! ahhh, fond memories...speck so Allison.

Will the house survive without me? I've made lunch and dinner for all...how many clothes will one take for a 24 hour trip...downtown?

Thankful for the reminder...don't drink coffee on an empty stomach!
God Bless, Love, mom oxoxoxo

Roxane said...

I hate getting the shakes from coffee! It's a very icky feeling lol.

I'm thinking about my Philosophy test tomorrow that I didn't study for yet.

I'm thinking I'm exhausted and I just got to work.

Tiffany said...

Hello! Thanks for signing up for my giveaway.

I generally don't like to think this early in the morning, so all I've got on my mind is ...

hungry...must eat...

Have a good day!

Jennifer Warthan said...

Meg, I'm pregnant and sleep is a challenge these days. My 7 year old daughter has (um... had) a big, smushy mattress topper on her bed.

She traded it to me for more computer time. Score!

Amy said...

I read the blogs I 'follow' using Google reader, it's easy and convenient to navigate!

I am having a giveaway also, so come by and visit me :)

Shannon said...

I secretly love it when my husband wants a new TV because that usually means a new cabinet! :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I thought that was the way to get new tables!!! I need to try that soon....

Sarah Rose said...

Hey friend! Another easy way to keep up with blogs is to use a reader. I use google reader, and you just type in the addresses of the blogs you read to "subscribe". It's a great timesaver -- you only see the blog when it's been updated. You should check it out!

Caroline said...

hmm.... I am wondering.....

1. when i can eat the cake i made.

2. trying to figure out my outfit for tomorrow

3. hoping tomorrow will be fun...

the list goes on!;)

ha ha! the word verification is- tan oil!!

tiarastantrums said...

hee hee - I can NOT ever - EVER drink the same coffee as my husband - we have two differnt pots brewing!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I have been using google reader and I love it! It makes blog reading so much easier. (except for the ones that don't have the follow me application.) Everyone should do it!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

April 17th. Check!

I like the follower application too...but I list my favorites (including yours) directly on my blog so I know instantly what you've posted about!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Why are some days the absolute worst and then you wake up the next and voila you are happy again? Thank God for that. Yesterday was a sad lonely day for me and today is sooo much better.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker