Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trendy Tuesday: Full Skirts

Spring could seriously not get here any faster!!
I was looking at my fashion magazine the other day and full skirts are so in style! Here are a few I found that I have fallen in love with.
Don't judge me...my most favorite thing about them is how they flare out when you spin. I've seen adult women do it all the time :)


This skirt is from Banana Republic. There's a picture of it in my magazine where the model is moving around, giving it poofiness! http://www.bananarepublic.com/





This skirt is from Old Navy. I love the colors and print! http://www.oldnavy.com/



I love this skirt by Oscar De La Renta. Its not for the spring, but is great for evening!

And finally, this dress from J.Crew ($225) is gorgeous! I love summertime, strapless, bright dresses and this one with a full skirt is just the icing on the cake!

22 lovely comments:

Karen said...

Come on SPRING!!! I love the Old Navy skirt too. So cute!

Caroline said...

those are really cute!

Amy said...

I love them too. When I was younger, I loved to twirl in a skirt...and see it fly up all around me. I always felt like a princess doing that. :)

Kelley said...

yeah for spring!

Megan said...

I really like those! Especially the J. Crew on!

Whitney said...

I love big fun skirts like that. They are not only super cute, but very comfy!

Sara Laverty said...

sooooo fun and cute!!!

Rachel said...

that Old Navy skirt is soo adorable!

Liz Harrell said...

Oh my goodness. That last dress is BEAUTIFUL! Now I just have to find some decent fake tanner for my legs since I've sworn off tanning beds. I could blind someone with the color of my skin. :)

Mimi Elise said...

those are so cute!! I love the last two - the black skirt and dress! i would totally wear them!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for spring as well and I love wearing dresses during warm weather. They are so light weight and free!

Love all that you have featured!

Shannon said...

I love that J Crew dress!!

N said...

Oh, I love it!!!

Full skirts are wonderful for dancing, but I'm feeling like wearing them for everyday this summer.

And as far as dancing goes...lots of adult women pick out their skirts based solely on whether they'll swirl or not. ;)

I love that black one best...and the coral one is cute too!

Heathahlee said...

I think full skirts look so feminine. Love the pictures.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love them all! Especially the Jcrew dress! I love their dresses!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Can't wait for Spring! Can't wait to shop!

Nancy said...

I love the Oscar skirt. It's beautiful. I say hooray for the full skirts. Those pencil skirts get uncomfortable after a while!

Anonymous said...

those are fun! love em! BY THE WAY...I went swing dancing on Valentines day!!!

Anonymous said...

ahh i love all of it! so cute...

Kelly said...

these are all beautiful!!! i love full skirts, but they have to hit me right at the knee or I look even shorter!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I have to be honost I hate strapless, but I love that yellow dress!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i especially love the jcrew dress!!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker